Last update: March 2nd, 2023
This Privacy Notice details how Green Games Srl.("us","we" or "Company") process information of our customers' employees who are registered users of our services (each, "you"or "User") collected through our platform (the "Services").
The details of the Company are as follows:
Green Games Srl
We may revise this notice from time to time, at our sole discretion, and the most current version will always be posted on our website (as reflected in the "Last Revised" heading). We encourage you to visit this page regularly for any changes.
We may collect personal information about you ("Personal Information") which we receive from our customers when signing up or registering for our Services, which may include the following information your name and email address.
We also collect information about your use of the Services, either on an identified basis, in connection with services to the applicable customer, or on an anonymized basis, for statistical purposes, to improve the platform.
We don't collect data from your codebase.
The Company processes Personal Information based on the following legal basis: Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
● To provide our customers with the Services;
● To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
● To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
● To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with the following recipients:
● Our subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
● Auditors or advisers of our business processes; and
● Any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
We may share Personal Information with our recipients for any of the following purposes: (i) storing or processing Personal Information on our behalf (e.g., cloud computing service providers); (ii) assisting us with our business operations (e.g., issuing credit cards and processing transactions); and (iii) performing research, technical diagnostics, personalization and analytics that will enable us to improve the Services.
We may also disclose Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreements), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;(v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates, our users, yourself or any third party; (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies; and (vii) in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Third-party technology providers may automatically collect information about your use of the Services fo 30 days, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use and the actions you take, as well as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, user agent and version, type of computer or mobile device, computer connection, IP address, and the like. Third-party technology providers don't collect data from your codebase to technology improvements.
The Personal Data are processed exclusively within the European Economic Area, at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
We retain the information that we collect from our Users for as long as we are providing the Services to the applicable customer. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we may keep records containing Users' Personal Information, account opening documents, communications, and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Certain jurisdictions provide Users with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as:
● Right to verify your Personal Information (to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted);
● Right to see what Personal Information about you we have;
● Right to request that we erase Personal Information about you (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep that information);
● Right to restrict us from processing Personal Information pertaining to you (for example, you may request that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third parties); and
● Right to export Personal Information in a portable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: [email protected]. When handling your request, we will ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include Personal Information). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your Personal Information, we may be prevented from providing our Services.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at: [email protected]
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can file a complaint to the applicable data protection authority.